We decided to stay at Frisco rather than stay right in any of the local resorts as we wanted to do all the local resorts and a different one each day to keep some variety of terrain, although due to finding the best snow by far was at Vail, we ended up going there almost every day.
The snoshoe is a good basic lodge (Motel), we opted for a room with cooking facilities and two queen sized beds as we were a married couple and myself sharing.
The rooms were serviced every day with beds made, room cleaned and fresh linen and towels, at times we heard noise from boisterous people outside, but that was only the once in 2 weeks, the free shuttle bus to Breckenridge and Copper mountain was at our front door, very handy as parking can be around $20 a day if you drive, although there is also free parking with a shuttle at all the resorts.
A basic breakfast was included in the price but it was quite basic, consisting of cereal ( cardboard like taste in the USA), fresh fruit, juice and coffee, we opted to do our own breakfast in our room after the first day, we had free very fast wireless internet, I noticed downloads were at over 1.5Mb per second, not something this country boy is used too.
Several really good restaurants are within 100 metres or so of the Snoshoe.
We paid around US$80 per night for the room which we considered cheap but fair as they were not luxury, parking out front was at no charge.
I would stay there again.
https://snowshoemotel.com/