Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Willy

As long as they are still going in jan 2010 when my rescheduled flights go, i and my 7 other travel crew will be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Podlettte

according to another person I spoke with at Vaustralia last week, they could have taken delivery of the plane before christmas, but "all the staff are on holidays" etc because of the delayed launch.... now i would have thought they'd be on standby so they could be ready when the planes were ready!!

Extreme Snowatcher

Well Virgin are finding it tough so I guess they had to enforce holidays otherwise the V Aus staff could be employed to just twiddle their thumbs with nothing to do.
    Do it the snow way!

Xena

x

Extreme Snowatcher
    Blog Entries

Has Vaustralia told the Dept of Homeland Security to add it to the dept's drop down list of airlines??
    The Frog is a Prince

Extreme Snowatcher

Well no need for me to worry about V not being on that list atm. They contacted me today. The same person who looked after me last time. V will not have their planes ready by Feb 16 so they have booked me on Qantas direct back to Brisbane.

Supposedly they will not take delivery of the planes until late Jan and certification and approvals are still pending. A bit of a balls up but in the end they have looked after me.
    Do it the snow way!

Podlettte

you flying premium economy chunks?

Extreme Snowatcher

No - cattle class :(
    Do it the snow way!