Advanced Snowatcher

Default It is starting to cool down !

Brisbane is just starting to cool off and we are on the right side of our Summer for the best time of year WINTER .
    Surf was great this morning but all I can think about is Boarding . Started booking holidays and places to stay so getting excited , probably the most excited I have been for a couple of Seasons .
    I just want to snowboard.

Default Re: It is starting to cool down !

Gday frog how's the long range forecast looking??

Quote Originally Posted by chris y View Post
    Brisbane is just starting to cool off and we are on the right side of our Summer for the best time of year WINTER .
    Surf was great this morning but all I can think about is Boarding . Started booking holidays and places to stay so getting excited , probably the most excited I have been for a couple of Seasons .
    haha Chris! I think winter has been cancelled this year based on the weather we've been having. Loving the extended summer

Snowatch Owner & Snow Forecastor
    Blog Entries

Long Range forecast looking at the early season will be up later this month (got 10 days in Bali from this weekend to recharge), then the daily forecasts will start Monday May 2nd.
    Follow the Snow! snowatch.com.au

Cheers frog..Enjoy the break!!

Advanced Snowatcher

Quote Originally Posted by skichic View Post
    haha Chris! I think winter has been cancelled this year based on the weather we've been having. Loving the extended summer
    skichic wash your mouth out !! . I must say 31 here today doesn't get me very excited at all .
    Last edited by chris y; 08-04-2016 at 09:48 AM.
    I just want to snowboard.

Quote Originally Posted by chris y View Post
    its very warm in SE Australia...this time last year we had a roaring fire going
    This year we are still using the aircon
    not a good sign for snow this year
    Im a vegetarian...I only eat grass fed Beef and Lamb