I have stayed there twice now, had a great experience both times.
We did get a good rate for being part of the USA ski industry, but apart from that the rooms were spacious, clean and quiet.
There is an in house bar and restaurant, but also a free shuttle bus to the other area's of Winter park, they have their own Gondola right at the front door to take you over to the main ski area, this is also free of charge and runs until around 8pm each night.
The Inn is owned and run by Intrawest, so is done well, we had to check out the morning of our last ski day, but our bags were checked into a secure storage area until after skiing, when we got back in, we were given access to showers and fresh towels at no charge, we still had use of the lockers and our car was able to park for free in their carpark for that day, Intrawest are a very professional outfit to deal with, nothing at all was too much trouble for them, the lodge had a great ski tuning room, a double bench setup, with a ski and board vice, waxing iron etc.

I would certainly stay there again, and I will for sure, as that is where the industry test days are held each year.

http://www.vintagehotel.com