Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally posted by kort:
    this show ponie can at least ride a bike without getting gravel rash

I always carry a spare of goggles in my little backpack when I ski....hate having that "wet" feeling" against my skin ...hmm i sound rather precious...
    It cuts, it cuts deep!!!!

and you are precious [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    *insert witty comment here*

Advanced Snowatcher

hehehe as long as you are on road to recovery mate!!

am only precious with my gear

Extreme Snowatcher

I have Carerra Kimeriks with the Polar C yellow lens. The seem to work for me in poor light and bright sun. No complaints here.
    Skier: one who pays an arm and a leg for the opportunity to break them

Podlettte

Originally posted by Paul Oberin:
    I think you may have the Platinum lens in the Heiress, it has a VLT of 25% so the Sensor would certainly let a lot more light through, which might be uncomfortable for you on a sunny day, the only lens that has a lower VLT is the Sol-x at 10% and the Gold Mirror Sol-X at 7% but both of those are not made to suit the Heiress, the only other lenses for your Heiress have a higher VLT.
    I honestly have no idea, but here's a pic if that helps!

mtbpeteski

that looks like its a sensor lens

Extreme Snowatcher

p1ss yellow lens gives me a headache
    Mad Respect

SA

Stay away then from the the golden shower [img]graemlins/outtahere.gif[/img]

Extreme Snowatcher
    Blog Entries

I really liked a rose lens I had, I found in even/dull light it helped to see through the snow and pick out the ice vs snow slabs, this was many years ago and lens science has changed a bit.

I couldn't find a rose lens for my new goggles but the frame matched my helmet and came with two lenses for different conditions. They are all right but the rose lens mentioned above was the best I've ever worn.

I don't think being colour blind (I am) would affect the reflecting light, I am more sensitive to contrasting light and a have always wondered how the colour change in the lens changes visability. I've never been able to find any info regarding this, does anyone know?

When I worked as a line marker, (painting white lines, letters etc on the road), it was night work and I wore yellow tinted glasses, they help see in the shadowy areas in the dark. I still wear them when working on my car as the light gets spread more evenly.

TRG

Hey spaz
    I'm currently using a rose colored lens during the day and a yellow at night. check out the Carrera range.....

The rose coloured glasses have always been a favourite of mine (may not be a fashion statement though). Everything always looks better through rose coloured glasses
    I drink, therefore I am. Ummmm?