Extreme Snowatcher
    Blog Entries

My computer (and we know my skills are pathetic) says to buy these passes by 11 January but I'm told the deadline on the website - somewhere - is 25th December.

So I phoned BSL. A junior staffer at BSL tells they got an email yesterday saying the Xmas Special Passes must be bought by 27th December - not by the 11th january date that is in forms I've seen.

It might pay to buy it by Xmas to be safe.

I'm waiting on Hans to advise. If I hear anything from him, I'll post here.
    The Frog is a Prince

Podlettte

if there are forms printed by the company that state Jan 11th, wouldn't they have to honour that?

Extreme Snowatcher
    Blog Entries

I'm told by customers the forms have changed 'again' - one now says 25th December for mailed applications and the other, for online purchases, says 11 January. That's a 'logical' reason for having different dates - or have IT fixed one form and stuffed the other up???? That too is a logical reason for the difference.

Anyway, to avoid tears I'll wait on Hans to clarify.
    The Frog is a Prince

Extreme Snowatcher
    Blog Entries

INBOX | New Message | Options | Search | Junk Mail | Spam Filters | Address Book Help | Logout

INBOX: Fw: Save 20% off a 2010 Season Pass this...

Delete | Reply | Reply to All | Forward | Redirect | Message Source | Save as | Print Back to INBOX
    Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 09:52:41 +1100
    Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 9:28 AM
    Subject: Save 20% off a 2010 Season Pass this Christmas!

If you are having trouble viewing this email, please click here to view it as a webpage

SAVE 20% ON A CHRISTMAS GIFT THAT GIVES ALL WINTER LONG!
    Dear PETER,

The silly season is here and we are all on the hunt for that perfect Christmas gift. Up here at Mt Buller we have again put together a special offer for loyal season pass holders to help spread the Christmas cheer right into next winter. The great news is you don’t even have to leave home or face another car parking queue to take up this terrific deal!

Buy a Christmas Special Season Pass online or by mail before 25th December 2009 and you can enjoy a very merry 20% saving on the regular price and start dreaming of a white winter these Christmas holidays. MT BULLER CHRISTMAS SPECIAL SEASON PASS

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
    REGULAR PRICE

ONLY until 25th December 2009

After 31 March 2010

Adults $1114
    Tertiary $765

Adults $582

Adults $1392

Tertiary $974

Adults $727

CLICK HERE to buy online NOW

If you would rather mail an application simply download the application form here and post it with a cheque or money order made payable to Buller Ski Lifts P/L:

Advance Ticket Sales, PO Box 1 Mt Buller, VICTORIA 3723

All postal applications must be mailed by 25th December 2009 to be eligible for the Christmas Special discount.

** If you miss this great Mt Buller Christmas Special you can still save 10% with the Early Bird rate available until 31 March 2010. **

SUPERSKI SPECIAL AT MT BULLER CHALET – BOOK EARLY & SAVE!

There simply isn’t a better place to be at Mt Buller in the heart of winter than Mt Buller Chalet Hotel & Suites. Ski to the door and be in the midst of the action with all the comforts and convenience you expect from this award winning alpine hotel.

Start hatching your ideal winter getaway plan now and you can enjoy some great savings and be on the mountain in mid-winter for the best skiing of the season.

SuperSki Special $500 per night *
    · Up to 2 adults and 2 children in a Chalet Hotel King Room.

· Full breakfast included.

· Access to all hotel facilities including heated pool and spa, gym, free in-room movies and ski storage.

· Mt Buller Ski Guarantee applies.

· Limited offer – get in early before the winter rush!

* Book and pay before June 14, 2010. SuperSki Special bookings valid for 18 July – 12 August, 2010. Terms and conditions apply.

Call 1800 810 200
    To chat with our friendly staff and secure your booking

or email [email protected]

We look forward to seeing you on top of the world at Mt Buller in the New Year.

Wishing you a very merry Christmas season, happy and safe holidays and here’s to sharing another wonderful winter up on the mountain in 2010.

Warm regards
    Your Mt Buller Team

For more information visit us at: mtbuller.com.au
    The Frog is a Prince