Paul Oberin

You can get a good deal on Skis in Australia.

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Paul Oberin View Post
By getting better prices from the importers on previous seasons stock, I have been able to match the prices of overseas shops for my online shop, and in many cases actually go lower than them.
It is not high profits but we can do it if we are prepared to lower the margins, and clear past seasons stock.

Submit "You can get a good deal on Skis in Australia." to Digg Submit "You can get a good deal on Skis in Australia." to del.icio.us Submit "You can get a good deal on Skis in Australia." to StumbleUpon Submit "You can get a good deal on Skis in Australia." to Google

Tags: 1'", 1xa7 Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

My online shop is only new and now I am wishing I had done it years ago, it opens up my customer base to all of Australia where previously I was relying on locals to walk in and buy something, best of all the online store never really shuts, people are browsing even while I am sleeping or taking a day off from the shop.
    Locals are telling me my prices were the lowest they found during Easter, several shops were having a sale of up to 70% off, but they were still more expensive than the discounted skis on my website.